by Jonah Weber
Without a doubt, ordering essential and nonessential items online is more prevalent now than ever before. It is also harder and harder to avoid big (not so great) companies, like Amazon.
And if you’re located in the midwest, then you, your forehead, and your ears know the pain fall winds and harsh winters can bring. Here are five beanies with links that don’t go to Amazon.
- The Carhartt Acrylic Watch Hat. This is easily one of the most comfortable and iconic beanies. Wearing workwear is a new and gorgeous trend and the best way to get started with it is with this Carhartt beanie.
- NEFF Daily Beanies are where it’s at when it comes to a soft, loose, and knit beanie. They have over 300 five-star reviews and are a definite, long lasting essential beanie.
- HUF’s beanie selection isn’t huge, but it is not lacking. This is a little more into skater-wear essentials, and this is a great place to start. Personally, I think the OG triangle logo cuffed beanie is a great choice, but don’t freight away from the others.
- RIPNDIP, another skater, yet humorous brand. If someone is standing too close to you at the train stop on a cold morning, feel free to pull down the cuff.
- Sometimes you have to go back to the classics. No matter the generation you come from, Vans will always be cool on you.