by Kaylee Rodriguez
- Goofy is an anthropomorphic dog who wears an orange turtle neck and a green crumpled fedora. Goofy is Mickey Mouse’s best friend and accompanies him and the rest of the Mickey Mouse clubhouse on all their adventures.
- Best Attribute: his catch phrase, “H’yuck.”
2. Courage the Cowardly Dog
- A very shy, paranoid dog who protects his owners Muriel and Eustice from the spirits who live on their farm.
- Best Attribute: his beautiful pink fur.
3. Puppy Dog Pals
- Bingo and Rollie go on adventures around their neighborhood and the world — usually without their loving owner, Bob. This is my brother’s favorite cartoon, and therefore, it is the best cartoon.
- Best Attribute: the dogs wear superhero capes.
4. The Grinch
- OK, so the The Grinch is not a dog — but he does have a dog! The Grinch, known everywhere for his hate of Christmas and the Whos, is a green furry thing with the loving companion of Max, his dog. He lives in a cave where he watches, and hates, the townspeople.
- Best Attribute: his ultimate ability to find love. (We should have known all along because, Max.)
5. Scooby Doo
- A crime-solving great dane with never-ending love for his best friend — NOT owner — Shaggy.
- Best Attribute: his catch phrase, “Scooby-dooby-doo!”
- Tom and Jerry
- The mouse (Tom) and cat (Jerry) duo who are constantly at each other’s tail. They fight when Jerry’s owners aren’t home, Tom often getting the upper hand.
- Best Attribute: They don’t talk.