by Noire Lin
Why get one cat when you can get two?
- Marshmallow and Cocoa: Marshmallows and cups of piping hot cocoa are star-crossed soulmates. Who would drink a cup of hot cocoa without a couple of marshmallows? Your cats will be inseparable.
- Basil and Thyme: Herbs add a little flavor to your pasta, so why not add a little spice to your life with these fresh names? The perfect addition to any cat-loving family is just a pinch of character with these unique names.
- Cheese and Crackers: The best appetizer at a party? Cheese and crackers. Your cats will be the life of the parties that you’ll be having without a doubt to celebrate the adoption of two great cats.
- Tater and Tots: When cats squish together, they resemble tater tots. They’re soft and warm like freshly baked golden nuggets of love. And honestly? Who doesn’t appreciate alliteration with their cat names?
- Hershey and Kisses: Hershey’s Kisses are called Hershey’s Kisses for a reason: There’s no way you can stop after eating only one piece of chocolate. Why stop at adopting one sweet cat when you can get two?